2. Tap the “Set Destination” search box and enter the address or name of your destination, then tap again to set your destination. You may also tap the “GO” icon to enter the addresses or names of your starting point and your destination, and you may tap the 3 vertical dots icon to customize your route options to avoid highways, tolls and/or ferries.
Step 1 Step 2
3. EVCoDriver displays the recommended, and most optimized route from your start point to your destination point, including all the most convenient and recommended charging stations along the way. (If a non-stop trip is possible, meaning your destination falls within the range limits of your current State-of-Charge, then no charging stations will be displayed on your route.) EVCoDriver also displays your driving time, any estimated wait times at the charging station, charge times at the charging station, and the total distance from your start point to your destination point.
4. You may also tap the station icon to view estimated arrival SOC and suggested SOC to charge at each charging station. You may also tap the destination icon to view estimated arrival SOC when you reach your destination. (Please note, If there are multiple charging stops involved in your route, then the wait and charge times are displayed as the combined total estimated wait time and minimum required charging time, respectively.)
1. Tap the current location icon to display your location on the EVCoDriver’s map (it will reposition your location to the center of the map).
2. Tap the station icon to display charging stations pins nearby (your current location). Tap the station icon again to hide the charging stations pins.
Step 3 Step 4
Map Color key for stations pins:
Blue: At least one charger at the station is currently not in use and available. Additionally, the EVCoDriver app may select such a station on your recommended route. PLEASE NOTE, the Blue pin DOES NOT indicate or mean that the wait time at the station is necessarily short.
Red: All the chargers at the station are in use and presently occupied. Please note that the EVCoDriver app may select such a station for a recommended route. The Red pin DOES NOT indicate or mean that the expected wait time is necessarily long.
Gray: All the chargers at the station are offline or are currently out of order. EVCoDriver will never select these stations. *
EVCoDriver needs your location to provide the relevant route search results and to carry out rerouting features. Choose Always to enable us to provide rerouting search results.
PLEASE NOTE with privacy settings:
IF “Never” access is specified, the EVCoDriver app WILL NOT function.
IF “Ask Next Time” access is specified, select “Allow While Using App” or “Always” to use EVCoDriver. In the case of selecting “Allow Once” or “Don’t Allow” access, the EVCoDriver app will NOT function properly.
IF “While Using the App” is specified, the EVCoDriver app will provide the relevant route search results and rerouting features as long as you are using EVCoDriver actively in the foreground
IF the “Always” access is specified, the EVCoDriver app will provide constant updates to your search results.